I have been pretty happy with my DSL for a while now. Recently, I changed my plan to allow us to have DSL at home without having a home phone (Save big $$). I thought that my account had changed weeks ago and I hadn't had any problems nor was I told that I had to make any changes. That was until this morning.
I used my DSL connection last night to remote into work and it worked fine. This morning I discovered that I could not access the Internet or work. After troubleshooting my problem with SBC for 50 Minutes I finally got. I reset my modem and reentered some information and it's working now.
Speed test results. I guess that is what you get for only $24.99 a month.
Post a Comment